AFFORD INDUSTRIAL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, AFFORD INDUSTRIAL guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
Collection, purpose and data processing
AFFORD INDUSTRIAL has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, AFFORD INDUSTRIAL will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn AFFORD INDUSTRIAL informs users that the purpose of processing the collected data includes: the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact list, the provision of services, the management of the commercial relationship and other purposes (sending newsletter).
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
Communication of information to third parties
AFFORD INDUSTRIAL informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when AFFORD INDUSTRIAL has the express consent of the user.
Complying with the regulation General protection of data (RGPD) coming into force 25/05/2018
Data provided in the contact form
The data you provide in the contact form will be strictly filed and encrypted in the AFFORD INDUSTRIAL database.
They will not be used or given to 3rd people or commercial entities. The information you provide in the contact form will be used only and exclusively to contact the user and provide information requested by the user (Exclusive use of AFFORD INDUSTRIAL for commercial purposes).
At any time, the user may request the rectification, modification or elimination of the data. By accepting the terms and conditions of Cookies you are giving your consent for the use of the information provided in the contact form.
Rights of users
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user’s data is processed by AFFORD INDUSTRIAL Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must contact them by written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address: AFFORD SL, Autovia Fuenlabrada-Pinto km20,1, Zip Code: 28946, City: Fuenlabrada, Province: Madrid. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or the device you use (Smartphone, tablet, smart TV …) when accessing certain web pages or applications.
Cookies allow, among other things, to collect statistical information, provide certain technical features, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their team and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use Your equipment can be used to recognize the user.
A cookie is stored in order to identify the browser while interacting with the website. A website can set a cookie in the browser if the browser’s preferences allow it. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies it establishes, not those established by other websites. In this site third-party cookies are used, which allow collecting anonymous statistical data about the visits received with the purpose provided by the service that uses them, for example social plugins or web traffic analytics.
· Technical Cookies: cookies used for the basic operation of the website used to control sessions and to offer optimal navigation to the user. If these cookies are blocked or deleted, the site will continue to function.
· Promotional management cookies: these are third-party cookies used for the provision of promotions on our websites and applications. They allow collecting anonymous statistical data about the visits received to track a promotional campaign. They can also collect information that will include the user’s IP and Internet provider, usually for geotargeting purposes or measuring the exposure of certain advertisements depending on the configuration of their browser and their behavior before the exposure of advertising campaigns on the Internet: the number of impressions of a certain advertising support, the number of clicks, visitors to the page, etc.
· Analytical Cookies: are used to track the search engine from which the website was visited and what search terms were used to find it, calculate the time spent on the web in each session and the number of times the user has visited the page. The list of cookies used may be modified depending on the inclusion or exclusion of services on the websites and applications.
· User Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened their session, and they are used to identify you in the Services with the following objectives:
– Keep the User identified so that, if a Service closes, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day enters the Service again, it will remain identified, facilitating its navigation without having to be identified again. This functionality can be suppressed if the User clicks the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time it enters the Service the User will have to log in to be identified.
– Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services, for example, to participate in a contest.
– Additionally, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers in a Service with credentials of a social network, it authorizes the social network to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers its identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network that they specify.