Two component solvent ink.
Two component ink, specially suitable for the impression on “hard substrates”, such as metals, glass, ceramics, polyamides, inyected polyesters, armed polyesters, treated polyethilenes and polypropilenes, woods, epoxy-powder paints, enamels, etc.
- 25 SERIES dried film is so flexible and remains so well adhered, that, if the material allows it, after decoration embutitions can be carried out.
- 25 SERIES is so versatile that it can be applied, as well, by brush, roller or spray-gun.
- Its chemical resistance is also outstanding
- Finish: Gloss
- Resistance varies according to the chosen color, see color chart.
- Any other colour can be supplied on demand.
Two component expoxy ink, specially designed to employ on flamed polyethilene and polypropilene bottles with high speed machines.
Ficha técnica SERIE 25 / Carta de color