One component solvent ink for screen printing.
Sheets and injected pieces of polystirene. As a second option, it works pretty well on polycarbonates and vinyls which are very sensible to the strongest inks. Another important application are textile labels, flags and canvas in general.
- 56 SERIES is designed to print on polystirene, minimizing ir annulating the expressed problems, obtaining strong adhesion and high gloss
- Finish: Gloss
- Resistance varies according to the chosen color, see color chart.
- Any other colour can be supplied on demand
One component ink for screen printing on sheets and inyected pieces of polystirene. When printing on this material, one usually has to face, in general, four problems, either simultaneously or independently.
- The colour does not cover.
- The surface becomes wrinkled.
- Serious problems of static electricity.
- Matt finish.
Ficha técnica SERIE 56 / Carta de color